Raudus 0.9.7 is released.
1) Formely Raudus application required mongoose32.dll. Now mongoose web server (it’s last MIT-based snapshot) is ported to Pascal and contained inside Raudus runtime. Now you only need “rfe.js” to deploy your standalone app. But if you need to compress your traffic, you must use zlib1.dll. Also, if you need to serve SSL (https), you must use SSL libraries. All these dll’s are in “requisite” directory. Refer to example “40-Timers-SSL”.
2) Default port is 8080 instead of 88.
3) Fixed scaling issue in Mobile Chrome and Firefox.
3) Bugfixes. Thanks to Francesco and Dario.
4) Support of Delphi XE5.
5) Support of Lazarus 1.0.14 and others. These are Lazarus installers, that are guaranteed to be compatible with Raudus (hosted at Raudus server for your convenience):
6) Known issue: In TRaDBGrid.OnClickTitle event handler you may probably need to cast: (Column as TRaDBGridColumn).FieldName
UPD: In Delphi XE5 you may probably need to add “VCL” to “scopes list” in Project Options.