Raudus 0.9.4 is released.
1) Usual Delphi menu is not enough versatile. Hence, TRaOverlay is introduced. At design time it is a usual panel. At runtime it is shown over everything. TRaOverlay coordinates are absolute coordinates on the page. TRaOverlay can be used as menu, popup, hint, etc. You can place any control onto TRaOverlay, so create rich menus. Check out new Mobile and Employee examples.
2) TRaOverlay is mobile capable. Open Mobile and Employee examples using smartphone or tablet PC.
3) TRaButton. New properties “Align” and “Stick”. New UI “simple”. Set Button UI to “simple” to make it look like menu item.
4) TRaApplication.Application.EventPoint and EventRectangle contain coordinates of last click event. It may be used when setting TRaOverlay.Left and Top.
5) TRaDBGrid has clickable column titles. They can be used with TRaOverlay to create a submenu with “sort column”.
6) TRaTabControl. Appearance improved. Now TabSheet.Title is an object with “Caption” and “Width”.
7) Android 4.0+ scrolling is native now. It is more smooth.
8) Client-side (a.k.a. rfe.js) was rewritten. Now it is more stable and reveals opportunity of more complex components.
9) There was a problem when installing Raudus for Lazarus (“wrong checksum”). It is solved now. New utility “welding” is introduced. It patches Raudus binaries (PPU files) to make them compatible with Lazarus binaries. Hence, current Raudus release is compatible with all current and future releases of Lazarus, based on FPC 2.6.2. Read updated manual.
Thank you for your attention and patience.