- Advanced Db Controls (DbLookupComboBox …) [DONE]
- Advanced views (DbView – data, templated with any html) [DONE]
- TRaExtMessageBox (similar to single call to MessageBox in Delphi) [DONE]
- Better focus. Focus of controls will be stored at server along with other controls states. Also Something.Focused := True
- Icons everywhere (window title, button) [DONE]
- Designer IDE improvements (controls will appear immediately without “rendering…” phase)
- Support of Unicode versions of Delphi [DONE]
- Support of Delphi XE DataSnap REST/XML/JSON
- TRaExtDbGrid improvements (custom column renderer, row editor, other ExtJS features)
- … implementation of all required controls, that exist in ExtJS
- Application as module for IIS, FastCGI
- Better session control. Cross-session interaction
- Raudus user documentation. Will be mostly copied from ExtJS docs
At this moment Raudus allows to build applications upon basic ExtJS controls. In far future Raudus will implement controls from other kits, (Sencha Touch, Apple DashCode, XUL/AmpleSDK, Bindows). For example, TRaXulButton control was developed (as a “proof of concept”), but not well tested and not included in release yet.
At this moment Raudus allows to create stand-alone executables and modules for Apache. In future you will be able to create IIS-modules and FastCGI-workers.
At this moment only one type of engine is available – RaEnginePage, that allows to run single web-application on a single web-page. In future new second engine RaEngineCloud will allow to run multiple web-applications on a single page, interact them with TaskBar, probably have common file system and user session. So, appearance of a web-based desktop will be created.